Access current and archived ASQ Section 305 newsletters
Read this month's Chair Message
There's never been a better time to embrace lean and become more competitive in today's global economy. With lean essentials from ASQ, you'll learn to improve efficiency, increase productivity, and empower workers using lean tools.
Lean Essentials is a powerhouse of six of ASQ's most informative lean training modules:
• Introduction to Lean Principles
• Value Stream Mapping
• Problem Solving Using A3
• Gemba—Going to the source
At your own pace, Lean Essentials will demonstrate:
• The fundamental principles of lean
• How kaizen can be used to create a culture of engagement and continuous improvement
• How 5S can be used to create a high-performance workplace that promotes efficiency
• How value stream mapping can be used to uncover waste and improve the flow of materials and information throughout production
• How A3 can be used as a process and a tool for problem solving
• How the gemba can be internalized as a powerful focal point in a lean organizational culture
• And much, much more!
FOR ONE LOW PRICE!Members: $99; List: $139
Date: September 19, 2018
Location: Blue Goose Restaurant, Stratford, CT
Time: Networking: 5:00;
Dinner: 5:30; Meeting: 6:30
Meal: Beef, Fish & Chicken entrées; Cost: $25.00
Reach out to Bill Folsom by email: email@example.com if you have specific re-certification questions.
You can also get more information on ASQ website:
Take a look at the recent job openings in the area.
Our board consists of quality professionals who have decades of experience in managing quality departments, knowledge on quality subject matter and tools.